Top 5 Things to Do in January 2017 in Houston Near the Rail
- Super Saturdays at the Aquarium – buy one get one free admission
- When: Saturdays in January
- Where: Downtown Aquarium
- How to get there: Take the green or purple line to the Theater District.
- Cheer on runners at the Chevron Houston Marathon
- When: Sunday, January 15, 2017 (starts at 7 AM)
- Where: Downtown Houston
- How to get there: We recommend taking the green or purple line to Convention District.
- Take the whole family to the free MATCH Family Fun Day
- When: Sunday, January 15, 2017 at 1:00 PM
- Where: The Match in Midtown
- How to get there: Take the red line to Ensemble/HCC.
- Watch the 23rd Annual MLK Parade
- When: Monday, January 16, 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Where: Midtown
- How to get there: Take the red line to McGowen or Ensemble/HCC.
- Super Bowl Live at Discovery Green
- When: Starts Saturday, January 28 through February 5, 2017
- Where: Discovery Green
- How to get there: Take the green or purple line to Convention District.
← Previous Story Things to do in December in Houston Near the Rail